The importance of Shanghai hydraulic valve blocks in hydraulic systems has been recognized by more and more people, and its application range is more and more extensive. Is it good? Today we will use the following introduction to understand the relevant contents of the hydraulic valve block.
How about the hydraulic valve block?
The hydraulic valve is an automatic component operated by pressure oil. It is controlled by the pressure oil of the pressure regulating valve. It is usually used in combination with an electromagnetic pressure regulating valve. It can be used to remotely control the on/off of oil, gas and water pipeline systems of hydropower stations. The core component of the hydraulic valve is the hydraulic valve block. The hydraulic valve block plays an important role in controlling the direction, pressure and flow of the liquid flow in the hydraulic valve.
The use of hydraulic valve blocks not only simplifies the design and installation of the hydraulic system, but also facilitates the integration and standardization of the hydraulic system, which helps to reduce manufacturing costs and improve accuracy and reliability.
Hydraulic valve block making
1. The surface roughness of the valve and flange installed on the hydraulic valve block should reach Ra0.4, and the surface roughness of the sealing surface of the end pipe joint should reach Ra3.2. In addition, the vertical tolerance between the screw hole of the mounting pipe joint and its outer fitting surface should be at least 8 steps.
2. All screw holes on the valve block should have machining accuracy requirements. Generally, 7H is selected. The machining accuracy of the mounting hole of the threaded cartridge valve should meet the requirements of the product sample. The roughness of the mounting hole of the cartridge valve is Ra0.8. In addition, there are dimensional tolerances and geometric tolerance requirements. The surface roughness of the 0-ring groove is Ra3.2, and the surface roughness of the general flow channel is Ra12.5.
3, the high pressure valve block is best to use 35 forged steel, the general valve block uses A3 steel or ductile iron, when cutting the valve block material from the plate with gas cutting, should leave enough processing allowance, it is best to use the valve block The blank is forged and then processed. The material of the processing valve block must be ensured that the internal structure is dense, and there should be no defects such as interlayers and trachoma. If necessary, the blank should be inspected. Cast iron blocks and larger steel blocks should be aged and pretreated before processing.
Hydraulic valve block design considerations
1. In the design of hydraulic valve block, the oil path should be as simple as possible, and the deep hole, inclined hole and process hole should be reduced as much as possible. The hole diameter in the valve block should match the flow rate. In particular, it should be noted that the through hole must ensure sufficient flow area. Pay attention to the direction and position of the inlet and outlet ports. It should match the overall layout of the system and the pipe connection form, and consider The processability of the installation operation, components with vertical or horizontal installation requirements, must be guaranteed to meet the requirements after installation.
2. For the components that need to be adjusted during the work, the design and the convenience of observation should be considered. For example, the adjustable components such as the relief valve and the speed regulating valve should be placed at the position where the adjustment handle is convenient to operate.
3. Components and key components such as proportional valves and servo valves that need to be frequently inspected should be above or outside the valve block for easy assembly and disassembly. In addition, a sufficient number of pressure measuring points should be set in the valve block design for valve block debugging. For valve blocks with a weight of more than 30kg, lifting screw holes should be provided, but the volume of the valve block should be satisfied if the requirements are met. Try to be as small as possible.